Sunday, January 27, 2013

The 20sec. challenge

Me and this friend of mine, are pretty much crazy.
She is like Fire, i would like to be like fire, but i'm much more like water, i will always find a way wile i do my best to keep my serenity, she burns it all, that girl really is on fire, she says she's hyperactive, but we know better.
We need an outlet to our permanent fear of stillness, so last time, we had a challenge. 
We are cowards, this is the ugly truth, we keep doing strange things because we are comfortable with who we are, but when it comes to depending, and trusting, let's just say that we have been burn before, so it does not come easily for neither of us. 
So for the first time, we had a real challenge, we had to man up, and be brave for 20 sec. just 20 sec. a lesson i try to keep in mind is that the real lesson in life is not that if you try you might fail, is if you try you might fly, i am a forced optimist, because it's a hell of a lot better then the alternative.
I won't tell what was the challenge, but she made me proud, and actually hopeful that when the time comes, i might be brave as she was. i however failed miserably. 

"I came give my report about my side of the 20sec deal.
I didn't do it. true true there was a bit of lack of courage, i admit, a little part of me chickened out.. like a little pussy 
BUT! HOWEVER! IN SPITE OF!!  justification here we go! I realized that, i don't want nothing. i am ok with this, i like friends and i'm pulling "out". i'm going to be unattached, because.. i don't feel like more, i feel like a potato a round, unshaped vegetable that should stick to what it knows better which is to lie still. HAHAHAHA i'm a awkward potato!! i'm THE awkward potato! so.. today, i'm a potato.
So this is the summary of the 20sec challenge:
Today you will bask on the warmth of love, and i will be a vegetable with no eyes.
good quality challenge"


So this happened... and now, we both move on!

1 comment: