Monday, March 3, 2014

Change I must or die I will

I am done with this life, I have no patience left in me. Change I must or die I will. I am not happy, I feel happiness, but I am not happy, it is no longer a part of my life. I am in suspended animation, a dreamless slumber. I am living with the idea of a change, of growing and leaving what doesn't make me happy. I know what it is, I know who they are, I understand what needs to change, I know what I have to do and for now I have to wait, but I am at the end of my rope, either I start living or I'm afraid I will die. what is depression? can you feel? Do you stop seeing? I don't know the difference, I feel that I am nothing now, I can't see anything. It's a miracle on it's own that I don't believe when people tell me that i'm worthless, Yes NOW I am, in this moment I guess you might have a point, but as a person I am better then this. You talk to me as if I am nothing, since I feel like nothing it's a special kind of miracle that I don't believe I am nothing. You lie. You don't know any better and that makes it extra hard to hate you.

You write what you are living, I started this blog writing about things exterior to me, that were opinions, advises, ideas. I scaled down to events and now to self-absorbing things, it's all about me, I hate when it's about me. I will try to find my way back.

If you and me got together. I wouldn't fight you, I wouldn't try to change you, I would try to accept you for all that you are, and in order to do that I would have to lower my expectations about what I deserve, I would, everyday, live with less until there was almost nothing left, You don't give if you can take, and you would take it all and give me nothing. One of these days I would wake up resentful and sad and with such a pain inside. I would be so disappointed at me for having allowed myself "live" with so little. I will never hate you, for it is impossible for a part of me to stop loving you. We will never work, you will never change and I wasn't born for misery. I hope I will stop wishing for things to be different, but I am happy for being able to see them for that they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment