Friday, March 15, 2013

Step back

     Maybe you miss your past. You miss the good thing it had. This is a sad confession. I miss things that did me wrong, i should never look back and just look forward, shouldn't we all? I've been thinking about time. It's so unfair.
     The bad things are all you can remember at first. But softly when you make your peace with them you start remembering the good things, and the bad doesn't seem so important, you let yourself forget about the bad things, you let them go in order to let the good things shine trough. I hope it's a cycle. I hope you at first  only see the bad things, after, just the good things, and hopefully then, you can see them both. Either way, i miss the good things.
     Maybe every time you get a glimpse of something good you remember other good things that happened to you, you reverse to your past happy self. I hope it's ok to miss things that were not good for you, i hope it's fine if you forgive what you shouldn't, and i hope that trying to make peace with your past won't make you weak. Sometimes you should take a step back in order to move forward. Maybe. 
     Maybe i'm just stuck. Since I'm unable to move forward i'm turning to my past. Going back is not an option. Making the same wrong choices is pathetic. I'm gonna make new bad choices with new things. 
We can go in whatever direction feels right, who said that we should go forward? 

No comments:

Post a Comment