Monday, March 4, 2013

The flaws

Past
I'm trying really hard to be smart and be a grown up. Sometimes i feel like a little girl. So ridiculously full of hope. We can't afford to go back to innocence.  It will cost to much. It costs so much of your soul. I think i'm running out of soul to give. I know why. I have unreal expectations. I always have this unreal expectations on people. Nobody can live up to them. No one ever will. People are just people. So i have to readjust every time they don't live up to this insanely impossible standard  and every time i readjust i lose a little bit. I'm shaken to my core. The mantra being that "life is good. be good. people are good" is wrong. my heart and my brain know it to be wrong. I have no idea what organ is failing me because even knowing that that is wrong something still believes in it with enough strength that prevents me to move on. And that just trows me in an endless cycle.

Present
You don't have to know. Who cares? Who knows? eh.. Knowing is overrated. Just let it take you and carry you and enjoy where you will end up. Pack what you need. don't forget anything important, and just let go. We will see each other on the other side. I miss you already. 
I still believe. I should be smarter. Smartness is also overrated.. I hope. The flaws in people is what makes us humans. Dread the day you will meet a perfect person. It will kill the joy of the uncertainty. Wonderful disappointing flaws, the more the better. The more layers, the more baggage, the more damage, the more broken they are, the more perfect they seem to be. 

Future
In the future i think i will revisit the past


No comments:

Post a Comment