Friday, April 12, 2013

I love this subject



The sun is in my face, i can hardly see a thing, it feels so good. How am i supposed to work like this? All i want to do is enjoy the sun, ironic that to get a place in the sun i need to work.. I just want to go, and do something else. And i am truly inspired by my thesis, i love this subject.
     I think i should change the chapter. Maybe start from the ending of it, and work my way back. The end is full of energy and plants, and pictures, and conclusions… i should do that. I will. But i need to finish this today. I should stop being a pussy. i should be better. I will strive for better. I promise i will try. But the sun is really in my face, i can’t see anything except my reflection on my monitor, i see myself looking at me. She looks mad… I've been a bitch, well not really, but I've been feeling bitchy. Good thing that i have this rule that prevents me from doing anything when i’m feeling crazy. I always hope that it will get better and that is just my crazy head. 5 out of 7 it is. It’s not so important. I wish i had some company. Lucky girl. She has the best company. Envy is such a ugly thing. She looks nice though, we all do when they look at us like that. Sure, give me 5 min to write about something unimportant and i produce one page. My thesis? 3 days for one paragraph.. lazy girl…


It’s coming along. This is actually interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment