Sunday, February 3, 2013

"I contain multitudes"

    Reading is the most wonderful thing, I've been reading relentlessly ever since i can.
    Because of the magic of the written word i lived a thousand lives. I suffered all the losses, I rejoiced in their happiness, and I walked miles and miles on other points of view shoes. After you have been millions you have no choice but to recognize your own insignificance and yet, somehow be completely sure that yours is the most important story. Live your Story, and turn it into History.
   A Portuguese poet once said "I contain multitudes" (Fernando Pessoa) three simple words that describe the entire world. People are infinite.
     I've been writing ever since i can remember, writing your point of view somehow makes it come to life. I looked back at the things that i have written here and i think i might have been writing for someone, leaving clues to something. I had no idea, but now i think i got it. I've been leaving clues for myself. 
    We all contain multitudes, a bit of me is in you and from now on i will only write for me.

"What one reads when he doesn't have to, determinate what he will be when he can't help it"_Oscar Wilde 

No comments:

Post a Comment