Monday, February 4, 2013

Today i tell a story.

"I love to laugh, Loud and long and clear, I love to laugh, It's getting worse ev'ry year"

    If there is a chance for me to get a good story out of any situation i will do it, doesn't really matter if it's nice, if it's a good idea or if it's legal. Age brings some wisdom, so i'm better now. Better then what i was before.. this is from before.
    A guy liked me, somehow he really did, for 5 years. I was 13.
    I got lost with a girl once in a new school, so we became friends, i hate location friends, we had nothing in common. And she fell in love with that guy. 
    Nobody though she was pretty, crocked teeth, thick glasses, very short, super long lifeless hair. But we were friends, we tried to be friends even though it was super weird. He complained about her to me, she complained about him to me, and i could not complain to neither of them. I'm working on my patience.
     She had such long hair, it reached her hips, long, dark brown, sad looking. But sooooo long ..

"I'm thinking about cutting my hair.."
"hum.. hum..  how much?"
"I was thinking to cut it like .. shaving"
"WHAT!? but why??"
"I've done it before, i was 8 and i loved it, i loved looking like a boy"
"wait, you are thinking about doing that so he will notice you?"
"Well.. no.. is really just for me.. kind of"
    I'm really better now.. honest
"Ok, if you think it will work, just do it, if you feel secure it will work, do it!"
"yeah, i will! i will cut it! i should right?"
"of course! change is always good! and if you have done it before.. you will look great!!"
"Yes! i will do it! thanks!"

    Everybody kept on complaining to me. Her new nickname was Kuririn/Crilin (bald guy from Dragon Ball). We are not friend anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment