Monday, May 13, 2013

Standing so straight

Oh, this is fun! I wish I was not an allergic mess. Without a red red face, a sore throat, a blister in my feet and rashes in my arms. I could also do without pain in my eyes, I feel pain in my eyes! Yes yes I do. I could do without a runny nose, and without a bug bite in the middle of my chest. I miss my second earring, my rings. I miss slouching. I look like I just ate a fork, standing so straight. I need to book a dermatological appointment asap. I think I look silly, I look like someone dressed up a road kill. Oh Shit! Another girl just exited her interview, she looks pretty. She's wearing flats, heals make a woman look extra nice, why would you go with flats? Should i have wore flats? Dam! ... Hello Mr. period, I can't say I missed you at all. But it's nice to have company here, we all know that having it gives you a confidence boost, right? RIGHT?? Scumbag period....

My back hurts. I need to join a swim something. That and a medical appointment would be nice. I need to do a real check up, i'm getting old, and i have this strong suspicion that i have some kind of tumor somewhere. I need a doctor in my life. I should marry someone that has a doctor in the family. If you marry a doctor there's a strong chance you become a hypochondriac. Logistics! Just because of freaking logistics. You will be all like sleeping and then, you feel something, and you think "What was that? Hum, probably nothing". Probably. If you are sleeping next to someone who actually knows what it was, can you really not ask? Can you ignore the possibility to end all uncertainty? Imagine. You make a strange poop, and then you can actually ask a professional opinion "Hey, is this a normal poop?" And then he has to look at it, and the smell, and you are just two married people looking at poop. It's that what you want out of life? I'm not judging people who look at poop, i think it's funny, "Hey honey! Come look at this! I just made thiz! It's shaped like a Shark!" But if one of them is a doctor, then for that person it's work. It's not "haha funny looking poop! you are disgusting!" It's serious business! As serious as a shark looking poop can be.

Leave it to me to be thinking about poop while waiting for an interview. I want to cough, and it's not like i really can, i feel like i would be judged....
Ok this was the last time i blew my nose, next time i will start bleeding and no one wants to play the "Oh! look at me! I'm bleeding from my nose, haha! I'm dying and probably have a tumor!" Card. I want this, but not like that!
Another girl is here, and she is also wearing flats, i did not get that memo. At a job interview you always wear heels. Unless you are crazy tall, no one wants to hire someone taller then them. I'm sorry i'm old fashioned like that, i wear heels to an interview, and a skirt, and pantyhose, even if i'm about to collapse due to heat exhaustion.  


No comments:

Post a Comment