Tuesday, May 7, 2013

You see why we needed cookies

     It feels like i'm just telling things that happened to me, i wish i could elaborate a speech about an abstract and obscure topic and provide some enlightened opinions. No such luck.
     So, yesterday i baked chocolate cookies, pastry is precision baking, you need to respect proportions if you want to end up with something eatable. With that being said, i never follow any recipe, there is no plan that i don't like to change (a plan that's not mine of course). So, it's always an adrenaline rush when you are baking, you don't really know if it's the right texture, i mean if there is no recipe there is no right  or wrong, right? haha, no. Too thick it won't rise, to liquid it won't bake. And you never know where you land.
     I love baking. Can't help to imagine my house filled with amazing food. I will make a cookie portfolio. To master some types of cookies and then come up with the best one. I'm thinking of white chocolate cookies with dried strawberrys. Don't you "Starbucks already has something like that" me, i'm starting from scratch!

     I'm so glad you asked why was i baking cookies! You can't have tea without cookies, and you can't go star gazing in the middle of the night to the beach without tea, so you why we needed cookies.
     And we were off. We had blankets and wine and it was warm enough. We were ten. That means that we had to play a physical game, involving running and a lot of frustration and screaming. Check, check, and check. I am the worst competitor, don't care who wins, i'm there just for the fun of it. I'm not popular amongst my team members..
     We had a lot of fun losing. Somehow someone suggested taking a underwear swim in the Ocean.. We are young and brave people, and we will be changing our Fb pictures to our white asses. So many full moons that night. 
     It was a pretty legendary night. but i missed actually watching the stars with a blanket and a cup of warm tea in my hand. I'm missing an idea of something. The thing about what isn't real is that you can picture it the way you want it in your mind, theoretically it's perfect, and if you are never given the chance to see if it's possible in the real world you will carry an unresolved possibility with you. I haven't really slept today, so maybe i'm tired because of that. My bird keeps waking me one hour before i actually have to. I'm running out of things to trow at him.


I like driving in the night. i wish i could hear good music while driving. The tape is stuck inside the radio, i told you this.



No comments:

Post a Comment