Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The crazy juice

Well... I'm done drinking the crazy juice. I don't even want to read what the hell i wrote.

     So, life is good, and I'm ok. The truth is, given the choice between being a sad realistic or a happy delusional person, I'm sticking with the second one, actually, there's nothing I can do about it, even if I really wanted I can't be miserable, I was born to be happy. I wish I was born do be wild, but happy works just fine for me. Life is really good, I am blessed with all I have and there is no reason not to be grateful for all of that. It's inevitable that sometimes you will doubt yourself, you will cry and scream the usual "why me?!" And then, it all fades away, You pick yourself up, dust yourself of, use some cliche lines, and you move on.

     I'm broken in a lot of places, and there is no way in hell that i would change that. Being broken made me wiser, when i knew nothing I was an obnoxious, rightful, paranoid, delusional little prick, now i'm just rightful and delusional, it's getting better, eventually i will be a pleasant person. And I swear, I will never be normal.

     I'm stepping off the Crazy train, it was getting out of hand. I'm going to do my best to get a visa to Rational land, I'm cheating on the paperwork, but, i'm gonna live there for a little while, until someone kicks me out as usual. My next choices will be made by my brain, no more letting my heart pick anything, I have the heart of a drunk 6 year old girly princess, the brain of a 80 year old male widow and the gut of something in the middle. Now the old man is calling the shots! And i'm having tea with the perfect-on-paper prince to test him, and reinventing the style for rooftops parties.

Life is good, and we are just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment