Saturday, May 4, 2013

Today i heard so much

     Well, hello! how are you? I really hope you are doing well, there is no part of me who wishes that you would be dead, and that's a big improvement! good for you!
     Today i went to take a coffee with one of my best friends, remember her? She used to be one of your best friends until you broke up with me, told me and her that we were going to get back together and then she caught you with another girl in the supermarket buying groceries to cook for her, after i thought you how to cook, with the book your aunt bought US and you kept it, i get it, you really need it more then me, it's fine. Rumor has it that you were going to fool around with her and come back to me, i'm so lucky that you think i am wife material and she wasn't. Yeah for me?
     Well, she's not your friend anymore, and you are losing all of your other friends, nobody really cares for you anymore, i bet you are dying to get out of college and get new friends who only know your "new" girlfriend. She has some pretty big shoes to fill, i am, after all, a generous 39.
      I don't trust my friends to give me a impartial opinion of her, after all, they hate her. And i hate to admit it but i am curious to know the girl who "seduced" you while we were together. Did you tell her that when you were suppose to "not be in love with me anymore" you grabbed me and pushed me to your bed and started to "get it on" until i just laugh at your pathetic attempt of romance and left? I don't think you did. should i? Oh  do i have things that i could tell her, but then, if she had a brain, she would leave you, and i don't want that! She is perfect for you, she loves your cheating ass and that's the definition of perfection, i mean if you guys break up how is she going to cheat on you and dump you? fingers crossed. 
     You tell your friends that you get disoriented when you see me now, you think i look prettier and so much happier then when i was with you, and you are right! I really am. If i had a dime for every time i hear that, i would have a lot of dimes. A lot. I am so much happier, there is something liberating with not being constantly asked to change and to forget who i am. I must say, I do love the freedom of being me without anybody telling that i should change. 
     I think the best way of payback is to be so happy that it will eat you up, that and of course when, it's not if, it's when you come crawling back, i will love to send you back to yo mamma's lap. I bet she loves your new girlfriend. And i bet your grandfather hates her. How i love him, how did such a great man fathered a son who fathered you!?? haha maybe you were also found on the trash!!
Anyway. Today i heard so much about how your life sucks that i had to let you know, apart from the subliminal desire that your new girlfriend cheats on you, i wish you absolutely no harm, no happiness either, i wish you nothing. But i do hope you are happy, with her, without her, anyway you can. I wish that on my worst enemy so why would you be different? 



1 comment:

  1. Have you got all about him off of your system?
    Make a hole, take a dump and cover it. We shan't leave traces of the crap in our lives :P

    ReplyDelete